Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fruity Dream Slushie


I'm thinking about posting a variation of this over at Sororitea Sisters because it uses Yerba Mate!  You could either infuse/steep your own Yerba Mate or use a product like I did here!  I used Garden of Life's Yerba Mate OPP Yerba Mate and it worked nicely!  This was a fruity, creamy, slushie sort of a treat.

Fruity Dream Slushie

1 C Frozen Mango, Cubed
6 Strawberries
1 C Pineapple, Cubed
1 C Fresh Orange Juice (or more)
1 T Garden of Life Yerba Mate Organic Plant Protein Powder


2 comments:

  1. I love yerba mate, although I've never used it in a slushie/smoothie. I bet it's a great afternoon pick me up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I just realized I didn't comment back on this one - so sorry! I go thru spurts on Yerba Mate it seems!

      Delete